Diskuzní fórum o cestování - THE PALACE OF lATE; HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS EGWE UDOBAKA THE FORTH

Hledání

hledaný výraz:

Přejít na RECENZE HOTELŮ / Přidat příspěvek do DISKUSE / Vypsat všechny příspěvky

Diskuse >>> výpis příspěvků >>> THE PALACE OF lATE; HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS EGWE UDOBAKA THE FORTH

Téma diskuse:
THE PALACE OF lATE; HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS EGWE UDOBAKA THE FORTH
autor:
garret whyte
vloženo:
02.09.2019 00:50:11
THE PALACE OF lATE; HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS EGWE UDOBAKA THE FORTH Hello. Whoever it may be concerned*….. I am his Royal Highness King Chijoke Ubaka the forth of Orafite land in Anambra State Nigeria. ……………………..Contacts…………………… Contact Email……………chijokeubaka@gmail.com Whatsapp contact …………… ((((+2348135835635))) INTRODUCTION We have a problem in this palace since my father his Royal Highness Egwe Udobaka the 3rd of Orifte land died. He had five wives and 17 children both men and women. My mother is the 3rd Queen and she is the one who has the first son for the king which is me Chijoke Ubaka. For this reason my father made me the crown prince of the kingdom but now that the king my father is dead I have taken the throne of the kingdom but has never had peace because of the first and second Queen who have their sons after me. Bringing me problems that it is their sons who are suppose to be the king for they are the first and second Queen in the palace. For this reason after I have taken the throne of the kingdom I have never rest from their troubles. This has made me to decide that I will look for someone who is trustworthy and God fearing for my mum is afraid that they will kill me. Since the Treasure of the kingdom is in my control I want to transfer 5.5 million dollars abroad to investment there so that I can take my mum, two brothers and one sister along with me and start a new life. Life is more important than the throne. Please contact me as soon as possible lets make a deal and I and my family move out from here. Contact us with the whatsapp number above for more information as well as the email address calls video calls. Note: videos calls will be done so that we talk out everything. THANKS Waiting to hear from you soon

Přidat reakci

Text:

Vaše jméno:
Zasílat reakce v tomto příspěvku na email (email nebude zveřejněn)

Vyhledávání:

Chcete vědět o všem, co se děje na Sopce, první?
email  
heslo  
zapamatovat heslo

Nová registrace
Zapomněl jsem heslo
Chci změnit nastavení
Chci zrušit účet

Odkazy

Partnerské weby
CK Marco Polo - exotická dovolená snů | pobytové i poznávací zájezdy | zájezdy na míru | dovolená u moře Kvalitní zahradní nábytek www.africke-expedice.cz www.calabria.cz